Monday, March 23, 2009

Family Vacation --- The Last Days :-(




Please forgive me for not blogging the last few days of vacation but, as I'm sure you all know, One can become very distracted on vacation!


We had a very relaxing last few days in the beach house. Lots of family game time, eating out, movie theater (more on the movie later), and just hanging out.


The drive home wasn't so great; we were stuck in traffic for several hours, and didn't make it home until 9:30 last night....about 4 hours behind our original ETA. Over all it was a nice and relaxing time, although it is also nice to get home to my own bed :-)




Since I didn't post any pictures from the last few days, here are some of the kids with their hats and sunglasses I brought back from the OBX.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Sunglasses. It made the little guys look older then they are. Glad you are home safe and enjoying your own bed. I know the feeling."SPRINGS AROUND THE CORNER"
LOVE YA, G. ROSINA