Thursday, March 19, 2009

Family Vacation --- Day #4



Today has been the warmest day yet so me, Wray, and Sarah did a little souvenir shopping this morning and then spent a few hours down at the beach this afternoon. Therefore, not a lot of pictures were taken, but I did take a picture of the house yesterday so I thought I would share that with you.




Ta-Da!







Ha! Just kidding ;-) Here is a picture of the house we're really staying in. (sorry about the dead bush that is blocking part of the house, but I guess it kinda makes this post a little funnier :-) )



Well, I'll try to take some more pictures tomorrow! Its not supposed to be quite as warm so I shouldn't be spending as much time at the beach and will be able to take more pics.........

2 comments:

Chuck said...

the perfect "vacation song" by Jason Upton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLDm0bDqiZE&feature=recommended
enjoy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you, Wray and Sarah are having the time of your life.
Is there anyone else present in that beautiful home you are staying at? G. Rosina