Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Family Vacation --- Day #3

Here we are, at the end of Day 3 already. It was finally warm enough to walk down to the beach! (Sorry about the space between the pictures. My computer is being stubborn)







Whats the point in climbing on top of a random rock in the middle of the beach if you can't take some fun pictures, right?





























My hunky-surfer-dude-brother :-)























This is Wray, SAND surfing.....and getting his shorts full! Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike sand?
































The Outer Banks have some really neat sand dunes. They entertained the three of us for quite a while today.













































My favorite phrase this week has been, "You two are crazy!"....talking to Wray and Sarah of course






























This is me, laughing at something Wray and Sarah were doing. My second favorite phrase has been, "I had nothing to do with it! It was Wray and Sarah!"





















Cosette: I miss you, little lady! I'm going to call your house sometime tomorrow! You need to tell me what you have been up to with out me.....


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed the pictures. It makes me feel like I am there with you. Two and a half days to go.
How did that happen so fast?
Love Ya! G. Rosina