Monday, March 16, 2009

Family Vacation --- Day # 1

(I'll be taking a break from my ' Thankful Thoughts' posts this week to tell you about my family vacation.)



Day one of our vacation is coming to an end, and I can say that we have all had a great day! For the most part we just explored all of our possibilities for the coming week.....local sea food restaurants, shopping plazas, beach access, etc. And me and Sarah also.....well, the pictures can tell the rest :-)







Two of the bedrooms have jacuzzi tubs, so Sarah and I decided to see just how 'bubbly' we could get one. So, clad in our bathing suits, we dumped in some bubble bath and started the jets! We got the tub so full of bubbles that they started over-flowing onto the floor! We spent about 20 minutes cleaning up bubbles :-)











As you can see, its rather hard to rinse bubbles off if the ENTIRE tub is over flowing with them!














This precious little girl wanted to join in the fun! haha















Uncle Chris and my cousin Adam brought home humongous gumballs. I mean they were HUGE! By the time you were halfway through it you had a mouthful of gum already.

















Here is Jenny, contemplating what she is supposed to do with such a big gumball......



















.....ah, now she figured it out! :-)













I believe we're going to look around in some shops tomorrow, and hopefully find a nice restaurant to eat dinner in. So far, the weather has been very cloudy and chilly. It rained on our drive down and rained this evening as well. We talked to a local lady today who said it was 75-80 degrees last weekend, so we have hope! haha At this point I think we would all be happy with some sun shine :-)
Jaime: If you read this, please give Cosette and Eli and Noah a hug and kiss for me. Tell them I miss them already and wish they were here!


More pics to come tomorrow.......








2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'll get you my pretty!!!

Cosette said...

(A message from Cosette)

I love you Aunt Kristin and Uncle Wray! Grandma and Grandpa, I love you too! How is the beach trip going? I hope you get back soon, we miss you!

Love, Cosette