Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Family Vacation --- Day # 2

The search for sea-food was a success! We found a little restaurant called 'Fishbones', and it was very enjoyable. Here are some pics from the dinner table......




Two cousins who have very different opinions of sea food....Sarah ordered coconut shrimp and crab dip, and I ordered chicken dumplings and a grilled chicken salad :-)




















Wray, trying to figure out why he agreed to go on a vacation with his younger sister and cousins :-)

















A lovely couple, enjoying their vacation!




















.....waiting for his sea food.....his favorite part of the trip....


















I promise this expression is not from my opinion of the food:-) I was just trying to make sure Wray got a picture of my better side! haha
















.....And this expression is probably because she was looking in my direction :-)

As I am typing this, my family is behind me at the table playing Uno. I was playing but decided to take a break to share some photos with my friends back home.....and I lost my spot in the winners circle and moved back to 3rd place, so I escaped :-)
The weather is supposed to go up to the 60s tomorrow and Thursday, and the sun is supposed to finally make its appearance on this trip! Maybe it will be our beach day......

2 comments:

Cosette said...

Hey Kristin! Hope the sun is making it's appearance for you all today! Look's like you're having fun anyway :) Seriously, Cosette looked at the picture of you guys in the bubble bath and said "Hey mom, that girl looks like Aunt Kristin!" She was quite impressed when I told her it WAS Aunt Kristin :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I sure hope you get some good days of sunshine. I've been praying ever since you all left. I think that I ate at that Fishbone's
or maybe one like it ( ha ha ) We are going to visit the Curtis's tonight and take up a pie. I know they miss you. Too Bad...G. Rosina