Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thankful Thoughts #3 --- Vacation :-)



This post is on a slightly 'easier' topic than my last. Next week this time, my family wll be looking out over this ------------>

We're leaving this Sunday after church and will return late the following Sunday. We're all looking forward to some relaxation and time spent with my uncles family.

Mine and Sarah's spring break from school just happened to fall on the same week, so we couldn't pass up this opportunity
:-)

So, I suppose this post is about being thankful for some away time. Although I'll hopefully blog a few times while we're down there, I'm looking forward to getting away from everything for a few days.

Look out warm weather....here we come! :-)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can't wait until we go! Looking forward to spending time with ya! We'll probably be swarmed with laptops down there if you, wray, myself and sarah take theirs! haha! 4 more days, wooo haa!!!