Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The laughter of Children....or rather, what they do to make YOU laugh :-D

I spent last night and today at Jaime's house helping out with kids after her 'baby scare' yesterday. (For those of you who haven't read her blog yet, it explains about the 'baby scare')
Anyway, I had the chance to hold down the fort while she was at the OBs office. I felt like I was on a reality tv show called, "A day in the life of your older sister" :-)

Cosette came into the livingroom rubbing her neck and asked, "Aunt Kristin, can you feel the ankle in my neck. Is it ok that its there?" I laughed and told her it wasn't an ankle and that, "yes its supposed to be there. See, I have one to."

Eli went down for his morning nap while Cosette was having 'quiet time' in her room. About 10 minutes later I heard Cosette saying, "Go back to bed because you're not supposed to be here! Aunt Kristin will see you." Eli had decided his nap was over and was playing happily in is big sister's room......aunt Kristin quickly changed his mind :-)

Cosette: "Hey, will you do that upside down thing like my friend Adam does?"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Cosette then faces me, grabs my hands, walks her feet up my legs and flips over backwards so she is facing forward.....but upside down....and then says, "Now walk!"

I walked into the bedroom to find Eli wearing his sister's 'big girl pantys'. Yes Joel, the ones with little yellow flowers :-)

This is a shout out to my big sister. It takes a strong person to laugh when her son pees in the hallway before his bath......:-D

4 comments:

Cosette said...

Kristin--I was only laughing because you were the one cleaning it up ;)

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin, it's great getting known to you - I came over from Jaimes blog to yours and was very much entertained!

I am still not over "Deck the stalls falalalalala" *giggle*

Will be back to read more!

Have a great and blessed New Year 2008, Helen@muisto

Anonymous said...

Kristin, I really like reading your site. You never know what is going to appear next. ( ha ha ha)