Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just to make you smile :-D

This post is full of information that is......well.....useless.

I've picked some of my favorites from "The book of useless information"




  • November 19th is 'Have a bad day day' (...and any day I have a dentist appointment)

  • Americans spend $1.5 billion every year on toothpaste (Half of which is purchased by my older sister, Jaime)

  • In the summer, walnuts get a tan (Someone should tell them about sunscreen)

  • A group of frogs is called an army (You have to go through an army of frogs to find one prince)

  • Elvis failed his music class in school (I'm hopeless)

  • The basilisk is also called the "Jesus Christ lizard" because of its ability to run on water (Yeah, but can it turn water into wine?)

  • Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave (I do not speak from experience....yet)

  • During your life you will eat sixty thousand pounds of food (In my case, mostly chocolate)

  • A can of spam is opened every 4 seconds (It this even real food?)

  • Two million different combinations of sandwiches can be created from a subway menu (And I order the same thing every time I eat there)

  • The Donald Duck comic strip was banned from Finland because he didn't wear pants (Feathers don't count?)

  • Three mile island is only 2.5 miles long (All my trust is broken.......does Winnie the Pooh really live in a 100 acre wood?)

  • The Bible is the number one shoplifted book in America (The easiest way to spread the Word)

  • Tonsurphobia is the fear of haircuts (Poor Eli.....)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It worked - you made me smile :-)))

Cosette said...

Kristin---I was smiling too.....until I came to the part about me buying 3/4 of a billion worth of toothpaste! ;) And besides, if I buy that much, you must buy at least a whole billion ;)