Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Whoops.....my mistake :-)


I suppose in my last post I should have asked, "WHO is Eli looking at in the bag?" Not "what"....my bad :-) hehe




Cosette and Eli love this over sized bag. They've had lots of fun taking rides in it while its hanging on my shoulder. Its a good thing for all three of us.......fun for them, work-out for me:-) Cosette was a little surprised when I hung it on the door, but was soon pleased when she discovered it was a great place to hide while playing hide 'n seek with Pappy Shaun :-)

Thanks to everybody who guessed. Those of you who guessed ' a snack' know little Eli too well :-)
While the right answer didn't show up in a comment, I would have to say that Dana was the closest with her guess that he was trying to see if he could fit in the bag.....which he does quit well, I might add.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Oh how adorable! Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog. And now I have found another place to see cute pictures of Cosette and Eli!!! This is great! I'll be checking in more. Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Really cute. Good for you Dana. I knew you were a winner. LOL
Rosina