Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Spring Fever

Well, that nice 8 inches of fluffy snow that I was going to ski in is now officially......melted. It went from being bitter cold with several blizzards to 63 degrees and the smell of spring in the air. Around here though, it could snow another foot before spring actually arrives. That would be ok since I didn't get my skis out before the snow melted, but I really wouldn't mind if spring were here for good :-)

Speaking of spring, once I'm sure it has arrived for good I'm going to give my cat a hair cut.

The first picture is what she looked like back in September........






This picture is from today! What do you think?
Does my little fluff ball (Cinders) need a fur-cut? :-)

5 comments:

Cosette said...

Good grief, Kristin! She looks worse than I do after I blow-dry my hair!

Anonymous said...

I am speechless :-) ... I think I have never seen a cat like that. Did you ever cut her fur? I would have thought that cats hate-hate-hate that and will never let someone do this...

How do you ever get that cat hair out of your couch/carpet/clothes??

Kristin said...

Helen,
For your first question...I have never had her fur cut...but there is a dog/cat groomer near by that I'm taking her to. (i'm going to let someone else do it, not me :-) )
Second question...Shes an outdoor cat. The only time she is inside is when she slips between our feet when we open the door. (she thinks she belongs inside :-)) My dad is allergic to cats so shes not allowed inside.

Elizabeth said...

Kristin,

This is the first time I've really checked out your blog page. Sorry it took me so long! I cracked up at this picture! Your kitty looks like Garfield!! :) I love it :) I wonder what Tommy (my kitty) would think if they met! :) Speaking of animal grooming against their own will, I've been mentioning the 4 letter word around tommy lately and I think he knows I'm up to something... B-A-T-H...I don't think he's ever had one...I think I may be more scared of giving him the bath than he is of getting it!

Anonymous said...

Kristin, Cinder's is one of the most striking cat's that I have ever seen. Take good care of her or him? I still miss Precious!
G. Rosina