Saturday, March 22, 2008

The case of the broken alarm clock


Do you ever just stop and think 'why'? I did that twice this week and I still can't figure out 'why'. Here's what happened.....

I set my alarm for 6:00 Wednesday morning. I had to leave the house by 8:00am and wouldn't be back until late evening, so I wanted plenty of time to get stuff done before I left for the day. My alarm clock thought it would be funny to not go off and it kindly let me sleep in....until 7:30am. Needless to say I was running a little late all day.

Second instance.....
I set my alarm for 7:30 Friday morning. I had lots of stuff to do before work at Noon. My wonderful alarm clock felt bad for making be late on Wednesday and decided to wake me up extra early..... 1:30am!

Why?............. I had set everything correctly each time........I guess its just time to buy a new alarm............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out Walmart for a clock, they are cheaper than anyone. My favorite store..........G. Rosina