Friday, February 1, 2008

Late night reading

Hi Mom! I thought you might like some late night entertainment while you're staying with Grandma. Hope the night goes quick for you and that Grandma is feeling better by morning.

Wray and I took cookies up to Joel and Jaime this afternoon ( since we had around 120 cookies, we thought we could spare a few :-) ) We stayed for about an hour I have a cute Cosette story to tell you.....
We all sat for about 10 minutes and watched Joel and Cosette play 'football' in the middle of the living room. Cosette would get in her football position, (one hand on her back, backside up in the air, and the other hand resting on the floor), then she would say, "One, Two, Three, HUT!" And then they would tackle each other :-) She was doing all this in the dress she calls her 'beautiful wedding dress." Maybe you had to be there, but it was pretty cute.

The electicity was off for about 5 1/2 hours today. Wray and I played cards for 3 1/2 hours of that. And of course, I creamed him :-) The power came back on around 7:30 and now we're eating hotdogs with leftover sloppy joe sauce ( I made sloppy joes for supper wednesday night )
Cosette called tonight and told us that we could, "borrow our electricity until yours comes back" :-)

Everybody told me at hand therapy on thursday that my hands are looking great. I found out that I'm the first person with raynauds that they've tried this on. Bethany told me I'll probably end up being their 'spokes person' for anodyne. :-P I didn't get to talk to Laura about AC because it was a little crazy back there, but hopefully it won't be as busy when I go on Monday.

I wish I could come down with dad tomorrow, but I'm supposed to work at 3. Baylee said she will work for me but I need the hours. I'll be sending something for Grandma though. Think hard enough and you will figure it out
:-) I'm sure it will make her smile

I guess thats all thats been happening around here since wednesday. Well, one more thing, but thats a surprise and you have to wait to you get home to see it :-)
I'll keep my phone under my pillow tonight....text if you need someone to talk to.

Goodnight, hopefully I will see you tomorrow night. Love you........



No comments: