Friday, April 3, 2009

This is Next


I just discovered that Joshua Harris will be having a Next conference in Baltimore, MD later next month (May 23rd-26th.) This is similar to the New Attitude conferences he did several years ago, for anyone who is familiar with those. I've ordered some info packets, which I expect in the mail sometime next week. I'll hopefully be planning to get a group together, but I'll post more about that when I have more details. The conference is geared towards college students and young married couples, ages 18-29, but anyone is welcome to come. All the registration and cost info is on the website thisisnext.org Check it out and be thinking about it. Baltimore really isn't that far, and it sounds like its going to be an amazing 4 days!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KRISTIN, I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU. P.S. I COULDN'T GET THE MUSIC TO PLAY, IT'S MY FAULT, I GUESS ?