Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"To say that it happened on Mulberry street..."

I've seen some strange things in the past few days. Some made me laugh, others made me take a second look.....

1). I was on my way to work today when I saw an Amish man driving a truck. That was strange enough but I laughed to myself when I pictured a pair of horses pulling a Ford Pick-up :-]

2). I ate lunch with Grandma Rosina, Jaime, and the kids today. When Eli thought I wasn't looking he leaned over, took a french fry off my plate, licked the ketchup off and returned the fry to my plate. He then checked to make sure his crime had gone unnoticed and licked the ketchup off of about 3 more of my fries before his mommy caught him :-]

3). This one makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time --- Our Christmas tree fell over about 3:30am Sunday morning :-0 At that hour of the morning it was quite upsetting to see the decorations that you had just put on the tree covering the livingroom floor. I like to decorate Christmas trees but once a year is plenty for me

4). Eli decided that the best place for his toothbrush was up his nose......

5). The dish washer cut his thumb on a knife at work tonight. He decided that putting hot sauce on it would stop the bleeding...however, it just made it look like he was doing the 'Holy Spirit dance'. :-]


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention your exciting time at drama practice getting ripped around in chains! I think that should be the highlight of your day. Hehe. Hope you are having a good night! I like your page.
Jenny

Kristin said...

Jenny, I was sitting at work tonight and couldn't figure out why my neck was so sore. Then I remebered almost hitting my head off a few pews :-] I can see the headlines now... "What started out as a simply Chritmas Eve service ended in catastrophe when Kristin Skidmore was rushed to the emergency room after her youth group threw her into a church pew..."

Anonymous said...

hahaha, that makes me laugh. I have a really bad habit of laughing when people get hurt; just ask your sister! I hope for goodness sake that you don't get injured but the way we were smacking you around, I wouldn't be surprised!

Jenny

Cosette said...

"Eli decided the best place for his tooth brush was up his nose".....and in your ear!! I think I should sterilize that thing again.... :)

sarah. said...

Kristin! www.lovelymailbox.blogspot.com
Now you don't have to try and look at my myspace. =]
I agree with my sister. Being ripped around in chains is pretty interesting. Can't wait to be your demon.
I love you Cuzzy!

Kristin said...

Sarah, Sunday will be fun as long as we get to practice a few more times:-P Pastor Jim said he would really like for us to do it at the yac shac sometime.....Perri has been thinking about starting some drama stuff down there and he thinks this might get them excited about it.