Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thoughts #6 --- To Train Up a Child


Here's a peek into a recent conversation I had with Cosette. This Thankful Thoughts post is for my Sister and Brother-in-law. I love my niece and nephews and am so thankful that they are being raised with a strong foundation in Christ.

Cosette: "Aunt Kristin, did you know that I have TWO dads?"

Me: "Really? Who are they?"

Cosette: "Well, I have one on earth who takes care of me. He buys me food, and clothes, and takes care of my family. His name is Joel! Then, I have one who lives way up in heaven, but that's ok, because hes with me all the time anyway. Hes making sure that when I die, there is room for me to come live with him. His name is Jesus! Don't I have two really great Dads?"

Me: "Yes Cosette, you certainly do!"




1 comment:

Cosette said...

Goodness, she said ALL that?? Even I am impressed :) Thanks for sharing :)