Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thankful Thoughts #7 --- Each New Day

  • I thank You, God, for Your Guardian Angels that were watching over Wray and the other driver Saturday morning

  • I thank You, God, that no other cars were near by

  • I thank You, God, for seat belts!

  • I thank You, God, that Wray's car did not flip over when it started to spin

  • I thank You, God, that the other driver escaped her over turned car with only a small scratch

  • I thank You, God, for the EMS and EMT

  • I thank You, God, for insurance

  • I thank You, God, for sending my brother home to me

  • And most of all, God, I thank you for EACH NEW DAY!









3 comments:

Cosette said...

Amen!

Chuck said...

said it before
i'll say it again
God has big wonderful plans for Wray, Period!!

Love Instead. said...

Thank you God, for great cousins like Wray and Kristin, and for keeping them safe!
Love you Cuzzy.