Friday, November 14, 2008

Last Chance

This is how my friends and I spend our Sunday afternoons. Five of us, all on one four-wheeler with a cart attached to the back :-) It was quite fun until we ran through some groundhog holes in the field....Elizabeth and I (who happened to be riding in the cart at the time) didn't think that was too funny. Ow!


We also managed to rake up a huge pile of leaves in the backyard. Can you find the brother in the leaf pile? :-)




The next day we woke up to find this. Over night our world had turned from a sunny fall day to a day that was filled with snow. We're all happy we took advantage of that last warm day before winter arrived.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh to remember back to those days when I was younger. I wish I would have taken advantage of them more. Young life is so short so enjoy it while you can....G. Rosina