Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dead Weight

One of the requirements for my COTA/L degree is to complete a 1 credit PE class. Easy enough, right? Only one hour, once a week. After talking with my advisor I decided to take the class next semester. However, after a week of classes, I'm thinking about making an appeal to the college; you see, I feel as though I'm getting my fair share of physical education this semester......7 credits worth, actually. Let me explain.......



Take this stack of books.....


...put them in this book bag...

...and this is what you get...

27 pounds!

It only took me the first 7 hour day of school to realize that I was getting plenty of physical exercise without the class :-) What do you think?

6 comments:

Cosette said...

LOL! Yeah, I agree with you. Try taking 21 credits worth for a twelve hour school day....think I was crazy some of those semesters at AB??

Unknown said...

27 lbs!! That's crazy! For the number of hours you haul them around every week, you should get more credit than one PE class. Course, they would still want paid for the class, so you not only get to buy the books, but pay for the priviledge of carrying them around. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ouch! And it looks as if you are very tidy. I always carried around too much material for my studies because I was too lazy to clean out the bag.

Skiddz said...

What?! complaining already? =P remember what i said about that weight lifting class, ahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Gee Kristin, Just think of it this way, You will keep you weight down and second you will reap the reward later in life; especially when you come into your millions, don't forget G. Rosina

Anonymous said...

Yep. Public School middle and high school just as bad. Weighed Kayla's and hers weighed 20 lbs and she is only a 6th grader! Hang in there...