Monday, May 5, 2008

This and That

I feel as though I haven't posted anything for a while. Its only been since Wednesday, but last week was so crazy that it seems like forever ago! One of my co-workers called in sick all last week so I had to pick up some of her shifts......I feel like I basically lived at the Restaurant for several days.

I did manage to get a pretty cute picture of the Cosette and Eli though :-) This was taken Friday evening when I got home from work......



Cosette refused to put her tongue in her mouth while I was taking the pictures. Kinda cute though, huh?
When Cosette was about Eli's age, she called me Aunt Deka ( hence, the name of my blog :-) ). However, once she learned how to say my name she quickly forgot about Deka....much to my disappointment.
Now, as Eli is learning some new words, he has finally started to call me by name, instead of just saying 'dow'...which was his word for everything for a while. It sounds more like 'Tintin' than Kristin, but I still respond to it and am quite happy that my Mr. Eli is learning some new words.
This is a pretty cute video of Joel teaching Eli exactly how to play Duck-duck-goose. :-)

No comments: