Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Sweet Little Niece :-)


We watched Cosette and Eli for a few hours this morning and afternoon. When Jaime came to pick them up Cosette jumped up in my arms.....

Cosette: I'm gonna miss you when I go home

Kristin: Really?

Cosette: Yeah, I don't know when I'll see you again

Kristin: Well, I'm going to be gone for 2 days this weekend, but I'll come to your house tomorrow to say goodbye before I leave. Ok?

Cosette: Two days! That's a long time. Are you living in a hotel while you're gone? Can I come with you!?

Kristin: Yeah, I'm staying in a hotel with some friends from church but I think you need to stay at home with mommy and daddy and Eli. They would miss you too.

Cosette: Ok......Promise you'll come say goodbye tomorrow?

Kristin: I promise.....

Cosette: Gives me a big hug :-D
Its times like this that make my heart melt :-)

1 comment:

Cosette said...

.....but not the times when Eli is raiding your kitchen cupboards and refrigerator, right? ;-)