Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Clinicals....One Day Down....

The first day of clinicals was a success...meaning no harm came to the residents while my class was on the property :-] I worked on the 4th floor, which houses patients who are still mentally healthy but need some help with daily care. Over the next few weeks, I'll have the chance to work with rehab and Alzheimer's patients as well.


Mom snapped my picture as I was coming home from my first day of clinicals.



I'm not a doctor, but I'll take a look....... :-)

5 comments:

Cosette said...

I am SO proud of you :) And....you look quite impressive (scary??) in your white uniform ;)

Chuck said...

enjoy clinicals it is a wonderful time to spend some extra moments with the people and give them some extra attention

then let us know when you want to teach dance to our daughters

Anonymous said...

This looks impressive, indeed! I love it :-) ... but it is for sure an exhausting work, too?

Love Instead. said...

You're almost done!
=]

Anonymous said...

Kristin,
I'm SO PROUD of you!!! You will make a wonderful/compassionate CNA! I love you so much and pray for the best for you!! I know sometimes I still treat you like a/my little girl--I can't believe you are at this stage of your life. If I haven't told you lately-I love you so much!! God Bless,
Dad